The Cultural Frontier is a blog for everyone who is interested in understanding cultural differences, in particular the Chinese culture. This is a blog to bridge the gap between the misunderstandings caused in various situations such as living, eating, working, and communicating.
Questions summon like:
- Why do you keep saying NO to the things I offer?
- Why don’t Chinese people eat bread for dinner?
- Why is it so loud when Chinese people eat?
- Why are Chinese parents so money oriented?
- Why is education in the Chinese culture so stressful and painful?